3D clamping joints
– exactly positioned and firmly fixated
High-performance joints as standard, INOX and steam-sterilisable programs with the function variants synchronous, with pre-tension, progressive or progressive with indexing disc.
Use in measuring, laser and assembly technology, photography, industrial holding systems for imaging, machine vision and general sensor technology
With its five clamping joint programs, dk offers backlash-free, highly stable, mechanical central clamping for use in measuring and testing technology, handling technology and any industrial holding technology, especially for holding industrial cameras, lighting systems and sensors in automation technology.
Here, the INOX ranges with steam-sterilisable variants enable use in sterile and clean rooms as well as in association with food, bio and pharmaceutical products.
Advantages of our clamping joint system
- » Simple handling
- » Play-free and highly stable
- » Re-adjustable and dismantleable
- » Unsurpassed choice in function, size, material and accessories
- » Full 3D flexibilty
- » Tooless fixation “just like welded”
- » Robust, reliable and maintenance-free for intensive use
- » Temperature independent, mechanical central clamping principle